Site Feedback

What was your last trip abroad?

Write about the county you last visited, what you did and whether you enjoyed the visit. I promise to correct all submissions.

Share:

Comments

The last country I visited was Italia. I was in vacation with my grand-parents in the Alps and we decided to visit the Aosta Valley because we were at only a few kilometers from it. It was great, especially because we were in summer; It was hot and the city of Aosta is really beautiful: The streets are paved with slabs, there are many monuments, and the people are nice there. I remember a church we visited in particular. It was huge, and at the very end of the building, there was a giant painting representing biblical scenes. We also went in a restaurant. As we were in Italia, I ordered spaghetti alla bolognese, but I have to say that this wasn't so special comparing to the pastas we can eat in a typical Italian restaurant in France. Anyway this was a good trip, and I came back from it with a beautiful shirt I bought from a very talented Italian tailor.

During last year christmas, I had visited one of my favorite country, Taiwan.We had spent first two days in Tai Chung(Middle of Taiwan), then went up to Tai Pei.I love to visit heritage and natural landscape, these is just a lot in Taiwan.

People in Taiwan are very hospitable and warm-hearte,for example, they won't sit on the priority seat and leave to the people who needed and they are really welcome to help when you are lost. I love local Taiwan food, it's delicious and usually came with reasonable price. I had took a ton of photos with friends and we had a lot of fun.

This trip is worth, whom like to eat and feel the cultural, Taiwan is a good choice. 

To Tibo; well done. Very minor corrections. Your English is already good

The last country I visited was Italia Italy. I was in on vacation with my grand-parents in the Alps and we decided to visit the Aosta Valley because we were at only a few kilometers from it. It was great, especially because we were it was in summer; it was hot and the city of Aosta is really beautiful: The streets are paved with slabs, there are many monuments, and the people are nice there. I remember a church we visited in particular. It was huge, and at the very end back of the building, there was a giant painting representing biblical scenes. We also went in to a restaurant. As we were in Italy Italia, I ordered spaghetti alla bolognese, but I have to say that this wasn't so special comparing compared to the pasta we can eat in a typical Italian restaurant in France. Anyway this was a good trip, and I came back from it with a beautiful shirt I bought from a very talented Italian tailor.

Wingki, well done

During Christmas last year christmas, I had visited one of my favorite countries, Taiwan. We had spent the first two days in Tai Chung (Middle of Taiwan), then went up to Tai Pei. I love to visit places of heritage and natural landscapes, these there are is just a lot in Taiwan.
People in Taiwan are very hospitable and warm-hearted, for example, they won't sit on in the priority seat and but will leave it to the people who need it and they are really welcome eager to help when you are lost. I love local Taiwanese food, it's delicious and usually came comes with at a reasonable price. I had took a ton of photos with friends and we had a lot of fun.

This trip is worth it. whom For those who like to eat and feel experience the culture, Taiwan is a good choice.

Israel. 

I met someone online and visited it to see him. 

It's up to you whether you think I am brave or just fool. I had wonderful time with him for the first one weeK (I stayed there about 3 weeks). We lived together in an apartment house, I met his family and some friends. He held some flowers in his hand and said that he wanted me to his girlfriend. that was so sweet! I heard something about terror at times, but that county is safer than I've imagined. 

Other two weeks were tough for me. We started finding out what the our weak points, bad habits, etc... Religious thing too. We argued many times. But I won't regret visiting him. That gave me unforgettable experiences and I learned some things. We still keep in touch and help each other out!

Israel.

I met someone online and visited it to see him.

It's up to you whether you think I am brave or just foolish. I had a wonderful time with him for the first one week (I stayed there about 3 weeks). We lived together in an apartment house, I met his family and some of his friends. He held some flowers in his hand and said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. That was so sweet! I heard something about terrorism at times, but that county is safer than I've imagined.

The other two weeks were tough for me. We started finding out about each others what the our weak points, bad habits, etc... The religious thing too. We argued many times. But I won't don’t regret visiting him. That It gave me an unforgettable experiences and I learned some things. We still keep in touch and help each other out!

The last country I have visited is Laos. I spent two weeks there last year with three friends of mine. 

It was a kind of road trip. It means that we went from one town to another by car or bus (or train). That is a really go way of travelling for that country. Eventually, this country is design like a boot. So when you are in the north you just have to go down. The town I prefered most is Luang prabang. It is a little town where you can visit so many things like temples, lacs, holly spots. If you like animals you can also ride elephants! This last activity is very funny. I recommand it. 

Finally, if you go there be careful of the food. Two of my friends were ill. They spent 2 ong days in the bathroom.

Last summer I was in Germany. It was my first trip in this country. I also have never been in Europe, so I made all my effort to successfully pass through the exams and go there. I travelled by bus and it was not very comfortable because I was sitting in the end of the bus (where the engine is). However I was admiring beautiful sceneries and landscapes and enjoying my journey. The first European country which I reached was Poland.
The language of Polish people is unknown for me, but I was born in Belarus and due to historical and geopositional factors I can understand something that Polish people say. It was getting dark and our bus (except the drivers:) were preparing for sleep. Someone were watching films, others were talking. I was sleeping when we reached the German border and heading to Hamburg (The first bus stop).
I was facinated by this town. The first impression on me was done by a number of bikes! I've never seen such a great number of bikes in my country! It was really fantastic for me. I was constantly shooting the pictures of the surroundings. I've made photos of almost everything (roads, buildings, peoples and even tourists like me, from another countries!). Finally I've reached my destination - Osnabrück. Near this city lives my mother, so I was greeted by her and my stepfather. 
 I was in Germany about 2 mounth, drinking good beer, eating great food, having fun with local people. My mother was mine "interpreter" because I've begun studying German on my second course in the University and didn't know much words. It was great time and when I must go back, I was sad and felt myself frustrated, but when I've come back in my country I was happy that I made this trip. Now I want to repeat this experience :)

Hello Chris,

The last country I visited was Spain, well I should say Catalonia as I only went to Barcelona this time.

We spent a week there in October with my husband and our children. We visited many museums and walked a lot in this beautiful city. I liked the variety of architecture in Barcelona: the old quarter with its narrow streets and its beautiful cathedral, the modern quarter with Gaudi buildings, and of course the Sagrada Famila which is absolutely amazing !

It's the perfect city to visit with children. My children are now modern art lovers !

The weather was very good, much better than in France. We enjoyed picnicking on the beach, walking in Guell parc, having a drink on Las Ramblas. It was just like summer.

I like moving to the south for Autumn holiday. This year we will probably go to Tuscany.

my last trip i traveled to san andres (colombia) it was amazing because i practice different kind of water sports and i ate a lot of fish.i was there for 5 day with my mother and my brother.the first day i remember was good because we arrived to the island and we started to know the beach.the other day we were always in the beach until night. it was a trip that i will never forget.

Add a comment