Hello, my name is Nana.
Anyonghaseyo:) I wish to learn korean. I hope you can help me. I know some words but not a lot. Anyways I hope you will help me.
Welcome aboard Nana!
You should definitely start learning Korean language from Korean alphabet Hangeul!
Once you learn it try to avoid romanization.. not that I'm against it, but more you practice reading Korean letters faster you'll grasp new words and expressions written in Korean ;)
You can find Hangeul lessons anywhere in Internet (just google "Hangeul lessons") or refer to this http://www.italki.com/entry/332097
Good luck, ask any questions along your study!
ps: as for a getting a friend from Korea, I think it's easier to find one with common interests, hobbies etc.. rather than language/culture exchange friends ;)
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .
- Japanese-English study group?