Hello, my name is Nana.
Anyonghaseyo:) I wish to learn korean. I hope you can help me. I know some words but not a lot. Anyways I hope you will help me.
Welcome aboard Nana!
You should definitely start learning Korean language from Korean alphabet Hangeul!
Once you learn it try to avoid romanization.. not that I'm against it, but more you practice reading Korean letters faster you'll grasp new words and expressions written in Korean ;)
You can find Hangeul lessons anywhere in Internet (just google "Hangeul lessons") or refer to this http://www.italki.com/entry/332097
Good luck, ask any questions along your study!
ps: as for a getting a friend from Korea, I think it's easier to find one with common interests, hobbies etc.. rather than language/culture exchange friends ;)
- The beauty of math
- Diseño gráfico en España
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando.Modo di dire legati al cibo: FARSI I CAVOLI PROPRI,NON VALERE UN CAVOLO
- what is the meaning of the sentence.
- what's your most favourite words ?
- A Question Regarding Intonation
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!