Hello, my name is Nana.
Anyonghaseyo:) I wish to learn korean. I hope you can help me. I know some words but not a lot. Anyways I hope you will help me.
Welcome aboard Nana!
You should definitely start learning Korean language from Korean alphabet Hangeul!
Once you learn it try to avoid romanization.. not that I'm against it, but more you practice reading Korean letters faster you'll grasp new words and expressions written in Korean ;)
You can find Hangeul lessons anywhere in Internet (just google "Hangeul lessons") or refer to this http://www.italki.com/entry/332097
Good luck, ask any questions along your study!
ps: as for a getting a friend from Korea, I think it's easier to find one with common interests, hobbies etc.. rather than language/culture exchange friends ;)
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me
- Improving my english and teaching spanish