Hello, my name is Nana.
Anyonghaseyo:) I wish to learn korean. I hope you can help me. I know some words but not a lot. Anyways I hope you will help me.
Welcome aboard Nana!
You should definitely start learning Korean language from Korean alphabet Hangeul!
Once you learn it try to avoid romanization.. not that I'm against it, but more you practice reading Korean letters faster you'll grasp new words and expressions written in Korean ;)
You can find Hangeul lessons anywhere in Internet (just google "Hangeul lessons") or refer to this http://www.italki.com/entry/332097
Good luck, ask any questions along your study!
ps: as for a getting a friend from Korea, I think it's easier to find one with common interests, hobbies etc.. rather than language/culture exchange friends ;)
- آموزش زبان انگلیسی
- Type your Arabic text and listen to its pronunciation
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes