Site Feedback

To drink or not to drink?

Many people use alcohol and can not get rid of this bad habit. Why do people drink so much alcohol? Is it really necessary? I don't understand these people, even those who drink beer.

Share:

Comments

As for me, I'm not a big fan of alcohol, but I see nothing bad in drinking some good beer or wine with friends. Just to relax and have a good time! =)

Thanks a lot for your comment , Elena. I respect your opinion. As for me, I have a good time without alcohol:)

let them drink .. to feel freedom .. they dont feel it .. humans in incredible life .. let them feel enjoy ... freedom ...

I think drinking has bad effect on our health just like smoking , and by the time , the side-effect is going to apeare on the body ,, but i respect everyone opinion ..my regards

There is a long history of humans drinking alcohol. A long time ago before everyone had clean water, beer and wine were a few of the only safe drinks because bacteria cannot live in alcohol.

Alcohol lowers your guard and makes some people more honest about themselves. For this, people drink to become more sociable. Other people drink it because it makes them feel good and helps them forget about their problems. Not everyone needs to drink to have a good time!  If you do, be sure to thank your liver for keeping you alive.

Freedom? I don't think so. Most people drink a lot of doing nothing or they want to get away from problems.

Tanya, so do I! When I'm sober I'm even more energetic and funny XD But I just think there's nothing bad in using alcohol in a moderate quantity with a good reason =)

I only drink Whiskey in my aunts home during the family christmas party and during new years eve. But really not too much. As I had my 20th birthday august 2009, I still lived in my parents home but they were on travel and I was freshly out of work, because I finished my vocational education. So I bought some cheap Wodka and drank right from the bottle. I drank around half of the bottle. I felt fine and happy but as I went to sleep, I just was able to sleep for 3 or 4 hours. I felt so bad and wanted to spit but I haven't ate much and so the only thing coming up my throat was my stomachs acid, which burned my throat. My throat hurted like hell for the first 2 days, I was tired and totally done. Since that day I never dranked Wodka again and I also never drank alcohol so uncontrolled again. So now I just drink Whiskey because it has a good taste (Jack Daniels is my favourite) and only during christmas party in my aunts home and on new years eve in my parents home. But only some. I never drank beer in my life. I already hated the smell since I was a kid. Here in Berlin you can see all people drink too much every evening when they know the next day is free, because it is friday/saturday night or it is holiday. It is very disgusting. Alcohol is a big problem in Berlin because especially beer is too cheap. You know, if they would react like me it would be okay but strangely these guys drink every evening, even if they awoke the last day with a very big head. I don't understand this. Just please do not take these idiots seriously and stay away from this scum. They are idiots who do not know what to do with their life thats all. I tried it alone for myself with Wodka and I stopped forever trying this again. I tooked my lesson of it.

well i feel sorry for people who can't appreciate a fine Sauternes :P what do you drink when you have guests over, apple juice? lol

Elena, if you drink a little, I think it is not a problem. I'm talking about people who drink a lot.  I think it is no secret that in Ukraine we have a lot of people who drink much alcohol.

Add a comment