A common Doubt
What do the word "soweit" mean?
¿Is it the same so the word "weil"?
Soweit means 'so far'.
You would use it when something has been happening until now. It just means, "up until now"
It does not meant weil. A synonym is "solange" which means "as long as"
A common expression "Soweit, so gut." it means "everything up until now has been good." sometimes it's used a bit negatively or ironically, like "well, what has happened so far is OKAY, but it's not amazing"
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life
- This website
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?