A common Doubt
What do the word "soweit" mean?
¿Is it the same so the word "weil"?
Soweit means 'so far'.
You would use it when something has been happening until now. It just means, "up until now"
It does not meant weil. A synonym is "solange" which means "as long as"
A common expression "Soweit, so gut." it means "everything up until now has been good." sometimes it's used a bit negatively or ironically, like "well, what has happened so far is OKAY, but it's not amazing"
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.