A common Doubt
What do the word "soweit" mean?
¿Is it the same so the word "weil"?
Soweit means 'so far'.
You would use it when something has been happening until now. It just means, "up until now"
It does not meant weil. A synonym is "solange" which means "as long as"
A common expression "Soweit, so gut." it means "everything up until now has been good." sometimes it's used a bit negatively or ironically, like "well, what has happened so far is OKAY, but it's not amazing"
- Would it be possible to change English spelling so that it was completely phonetic?
- how to keep going ?
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.