A common Doubt
What do the word "soweit" mean?
¿Is it the same so the word "weil"?
Soweit means 'so far'.
You would use it when something has been happening until now. It just means, "up until now"
It does not meant weil. A synonym is "solange" which means "as long as"
A common expression "Soweit, so gut." it means "everything up until now has been good." sometimes it's used a bit negatively or ironically, like "well, what has happened so far is OKAY, but it's not amazing"
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?