Can anyone think of a place in the US that is similar to Akihabara?
It doesn't hve to be about anime. Just in general or electronics and stuff like that. Something that I can compare it to.
I don't know of any city in the US that is like Akihabara. We have stores like Best Buy and Fry's in certain cities, but nothing like an Electronic City.
We have the Silicon Valley in California where a lot of technology companies are (Google, Apple, Yahoo), but it is not particularly for shopping.
I think the closest there is in the US would be the Fashion District in NYC. It's a far cry from anime, electronics, and the like, but there are tons of stores all selling products from the same industry in a very close location.
Times Square in New York City has lots of shopping and stuff. That's the closest I can think of.
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?