Can anyone think of a place in the US that is similar to Akihabara?
It doesn't hve to be about anime. Just in general or electronics and stuff like that. Something that I can compare it to.
I don't know of any city in the US that is like Akihabara. We have stores like Best Buy and Fry's in certain cities, but nothing like an Electronic City.
We have the Silicon Valley in California where a lot of technology companies are (Google, Apple, Yahoo), but it is not particularly for shopping.
I think the closest there is in the US would be the Fashion District in NYC. It's a far cry from anime, electronics, and the like, but there are tons of stores all selling products from the same industry in a very close location.
Times Square in New York City has lots of shopping and stuff. That's the closest I can think of.
- Help me! Please...
- What would you do if you didn't have enough money to pay your bills?
- vous vous appelez comment !?
- How long have you been here, this platform? Just curious!
- IELTS FOR PLAB
- just language exchange ! :)
- Just a random question
- What means it?
- Just want to share if you NEVER see this genius's answer