Can anyone think of a place in the US that is similar to Akihabara?
It doesn't hve to be about anime. Just in general or electronics and stuff like that. Something that I can compare it to.
I don't know of any city in the US that is like Akihabara. We have stores like Best Buy and Fry's in certain cities, but nothing like an Electronic City.
We have the Silicon Valley in California where a lot of technology companies are (Google, Apple, Yahoo), but it is not particularly for shopping.
I think the closest there is in the US would be the Fashion District in NYC. It's a far cry from anime, electronics, and the like, but there are tons of stores all selling products from the same industry in a very close location.
Times Square in New York City has lots of shopping and stuff. That's the closest I can think of.
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?
- Learn Verbs & Preposition in France
- What is your experience with teachers? Comments are welcome.
- Do you have skype?
- Masters in UK
- Bristol or Oxford? To work and learn english???
- What you had done/are doing/will do when you were/are/will be 23?
- Making friends