Sometimes we will lost ourself. But finally we will find out who we really are. Have you ever lost yourself?
We all can get lost in a moment of happiness, sorrow, complete concentration or utter boredom. So yeah I have lost myself sometimes, mostly in happiness and concentration so I consider myself very lucky. The idea that we have a stable identity is however not to evident from my point of view. Out bodies and minds continually change. Therefor finding out who we really are is an illusion. We can merely try and be content with ourselves as contained withint the present. This does not imply that we are who we are, it only means that we are where and when we are.
Yes I have.
I felt good when finding myself back
- Subjuntivo Pretérito Perfecto.
- ENGLISH under practice
- Learning English!
- What do you do in your free time???
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?