Sometimes we will lost ourself. But finally we will find out who we really are. Have you ever lost yourself?
We all can get lost in a moment of happiness, sorrow, complete concentration or utter boredom. So yeah I have lost myself sometimes, mostly in happiness and concentration so I consider myself very lucky. The idea that we have a stable identity is however not to evident from my point of view. Out bodies and minds continually change. Therefor finding out who we really are is an illusion. We can merely try and be content with ourselves as contained withint the present. This does not imply that we are who we are, it only means that we are where and when we are.
Yes I have.
I felt good when finding myself back
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)