Site Feedback

can anybody help me ?!

Hi guys . I want to make a friendship with someone who can speak german or english well and I will teach arabic for him/ her

Share:

Comments

Quick corrections there.

In English:

Hi, guys. I want to make friends with someone who can speak German or English well, and I will teach them Arabic.

Hallo! Ich will eine Freundschaft mit jemandem schließen, der fließend deutsch oder englisch spricht, und ich werde sie arabisch lehren.

Don't take my German version to be fully accurate unless a native speaker comments and says it's good.

Also, welcome to italki. I hope you can find someone who meets your criteria! 

ok

ok- thank you grant :)

Quick corrections there.
In English:
Hi, guys. I want to make friends with someone who can speak German or English well, and I will teach them Arabic. 

If  you  say  the sentence with lined,i  might understand that,  You and someone with you,want to make friends with someone who speaks Englich.Subjects are  two  people and looking  for someone who speaks English.....

I want to make friendship with someone sounds much better....refers that subject is one person(you) and looking for another person who can speak English..i am not native ut this is how i know..

I can't help.But i like arabic .Of course ,i won't learn it now :)

I can help u with ur English and German( not much), but I don't really want to learn Arabic, now!

Guten Tag, Ich bin Ruth. Ich bin dreizehn jahre alt.

hallo wie geht's ihnen!!,i am glad to meet you
my skype is :amigomido42
Sie konnen mir im skype adden,und wir koennen dort mit uns lernen.

ich bin ahmed aus marokko

Add a comment