What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
Their's body languange, because it's more important than verbal languange.
It's face, especially eyes, because it's one of the biggest impression for first meeting.
When meeting someone new, I look at his or her eyes in order to make eye contact. I probably notice the body language of the person at the same time. Does the person smile? Does he or she look away when you make eye contact?
- Same Day Text Loans @http://www.click2textloans.co.uk | Text Loans No Brokers
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY