What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
Their's body languange, because it's more important than verbal languange.
It's face, especially eyes, because it's one of the biggest impression for first meeting.
When meeting someone new, I look at his or her eyes in order to make eye contact. I probably notice the body language of the person at the same time. Does the person smile? Does he or she look away when you make eye contact?
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family
- who wants th help me about learing english.
- My day work day
- different between lathe and turning workshop