What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
Their's body languange, because it's more important than verbal languange.
It's face, especially eyes, because it's one of the biggest impression for first meeting.
When meeting someone new, I look at his or her eyes in order to make eye contact. I probably notice the body language of the person at the same time. Does the person smile? Does he or she look away when you make eye contact?
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)