What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
Their's body languange, because it's more important than verbal languange.
It's face, especially eyes, because it's one of the biggest impression for first meeting.
When meeting someone new, I look at his or her eyes in order to make eye contact. I probably notice the body language of the person at the same time. Does the person smile? Does he or she look away when you make eye contact?
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language