What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
Their's body languange, because it's more important than verbal languange.
It's face, especially eyes, because it's one of the biggest impression for first meeting.
When meeting someone new, I look at his or her eyes in order to make eye contact. I probably notice the body language of the person at the same time. Does the person smile? Does he or she look away when you make eye contact?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)