What keeps you encouraged after a terrible day?
It's all hope....hoping for the next day to come with better surprises keep's the spirit alive inside you :)
That i have a home to come back to and a bed to sleep on with a blankie & pillow, food & water to fill my tummy and that somehow, if / when i wake up tomorow, things will be different...no matter how small or big the difference will be, it just wont be the same terrible day i had....:) ~Cheers ~
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation