Native korean speakers , some help please
In Kdramas I've heard "molla" and "bolla" as they mean "dont know" , what's the difference between them and which one is the correct pronunciation ?
Sorry Im not a native korean speaker but I think I can help you. (Molla) means "I dont know" (Bolla) is how some people will pronounce it. I would say Molla is the best pronunciation since its spelled with a M not a B (몰라). Since Im not always correct, I hope a native speaker can answer this for you and give a better explanation or helpful tips. :)
i just say bo-lah-yo i think it means the same thing
Bolla is incorrect. Maybe you've heard wrong.
몰라(mol-la) is correct.
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?