Native korean speakers , some help please
In Kdramas I've heard "molla" and "bolla" as they mean "dont know" , what's the difference between them and which one is the correct pronunciation ?
Sorry Im not a native korean speaker but I think I can help you. (Molla) means "I dont know" (Bolla) is how some people will pronounce it. I would say Molla is the best pronunciation since its spelled with a M not a B (몰라). Since Im not always correct, I hope a native speaker can answer this for you and give a better explanation or helpful tips. :)
i just say bo-lah-yo i think it means the same thing
Bolla is incorrect. Maybe you've heard wrong.
몰라(mol-la) is correct.
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education
- I am looking for English/British friends for language exchange. Could you help me?
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?