Native korean speakers , some help please
In Kdramas I've heard "molla" and "bolla" as they mean "dont know" , what's the difference between them and which one is the correct pronunciation ?
Sorry Im not a native korean speaker but I think I can help you. (Molla) means "I dont know" (Bolla) is how some people will pronounce it. I would say Molla is the best pronunciation since its spelled with a M not a B (몰라). Since Im not always correct, I hope a native speaker can answer this for you and give a better explanation or helpful tips. :)
i just say bo-lah-yo i think it means the same thing
Bolla is incorrect. Maybe you've heard wrong.
몰라(mol-la) is correct.
- What should be done to learn Turkish?
- EXCEPT vs EXCEPT FOR
- Do you agree?
- International student life
- how to remove italki two-dimension code icon?
- Olimpíadas 2016 - Rio de Janeiro
- Free HSK4 preparation demo lesson
- HOLA HOLA HOLA HI
- free language exchange
- Practice German by watching movies, tv shows...etc