Native korean speakers , some help please
In Kdramas I've heard "molla" and "bolla" as they mean "dont know" , what's the difference between them and which one is the correct pronunciation ?
Sorry Im not a native korean speaker but I think I can help you. (Molla) means "I dont know" (Bolla) is how some people will pronounce it. I would say Molla is the best pronunciation since its spelled with a M not a B (몰라). Since Im not always correct, I hope a native speaker can answer this for you and give a better explanation or helpful tips. :)
i just say bo-lah-yo i think it means the same thing
Bolla is incorrect. Maybe you've heard wrong.
몰라(mol-la) is correct.
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^