Learn Basic Korean
Hey guys! It's playfulangel34!
Let's learn basic korean, okay? ^^
1. Hi/Hello- Annyeonghaseyo (Formal)
- Annyeong (Informal)
2. Hello (on the phone)- Yeoboseyo?
3. How are you?- Annyeonghaseyo?
4. I'm alright- Gwaenchanayo (Formal)
- Gwaenchana (Informal)
5. Good morning!/Afternoon/Evening- Annyeonghashimnikka!
6. My name is... - Je ireum-eun ... imnida
7. What's your name?- Dangsinui ireumeun mueosip nikka? (Informal)
- Sungham ee uttoke daesipnika? (Formal)
8. Bye- Annyeong (Informal)
- Annyeonghigaseyo (to a person leaving)
- Annyeonghigyeseyo (to a person staying)
9. See you later - Tto bwayo
10. Good night- Jaljja (Informal)
- Annyeonghijumuseyo (Formal)
If you want more, just ask me and I'll try to answer your question.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"