Learn Basic Korean
Hey guys! It's playfulangel34!
Let's learn basic korean, okay? ^^
1. Hi/Hello- Annyeonghaseyo (Formal)
- Annyeong (Informal)
2. Hello (on the phone)- Yeoboseyo?
3. How are you?- Annyeonghaseyo?
4. I'm alright- Gwaenchanayo (Formal)
- Gwaenchana (Informal)
5. Good morning!/Afternoon/Evening- Annyeonghashimnikka!
6. My name is... - Je ireum-eun ... imnida
7. What's your name?- Dangsinui ireumeun mueosip nikka? (Informal)
- Sungham ee uttoke daesipnika? (Formal)
8. Bye- Annyeong (Informal)
- Annyeonghigaseyo (to a person leaving)
- Annyeonghigyeseyo (to a person staying)
9. See you later - Tto bwayo
10. Good night- Jaljja (Informal)
- Annyeonghijumuseyo (Formal)
If you want more, just ask me and I'll try to answer your question.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom
- Let's Play in English
- help me to learn English
- Viaje a Andalucia
- Relaxing and Chill Cultural Exchange XD
- teaches tagalog