Brain or Heart?
There are certain times when you have to choose between your brain or your heart. For example, your friends really hate your fav. singer and they are nuts over a band with 5 handsome boys. They told you that you should start loving what they love and hate what they hate. They also said that if you don't do what they said they'll leave you and forget about your existence. They are clever and if you left them no one will dare talk to you because of them and they won't help you do your homeworks.. They'll tell everyone not to talk to you and they'll surely follow for they are popular in school too. Now are you going to follow your brain which says not to leave them since you're not that smart and you'll be alone too? Or your heart which says stop letting them insult your fav. singer for that singer gives you inspiration, love, strength, etc.?
No comment given.
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?