Brain or Heart?
There are certain times when you have to choose between your brain or your heart. For example, your friends really hate your fav. singer and they are nuts over a band with 5 handsome boys. They told you that you should start loving what they love and hate what they hate. They also said that if you don't do what they said they'll leave you and forget about your existence. They are clever and if you left them no one will dare talk to you because of them and they won't help you do your homeworks.. They'll tell everyone not to talk to you and they'll surely follow for they are popular in school too. Now are you going to follow your brain which says not to leave them since you're not that smart and you'll be alone too? Or your heart which says stop letting them insult your fav. singer for that singer gives you inspiration, love, strength, etc.?
No comment given.
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english