when i have to add (da or ta) on Turkish words
i have problem i dont know when i have to add (da or ta) like türkiye'da or irak'ta ?
what is the different ??
it‘s very easy acatually. But i can't express it in English.
söyle bana türkçeda
1.kelime sonu ünlüler ya da bu sekiz ünsüzden (s,ş,f,t,k,ç,h,p) başkasıyla bitenlere da/de diğerrine ta/te.
2.kelimenin son hecesindeki ünlüler a,ı,o,u ise da/ta . e,i ö,ü ise de/te eklenir
mesela ; Irak'ta, kitapta,beş'te
evde ,okulda, Türkiye'de, Ankara'da
I think it has to do with voinced and unvoiced consonants.
If it ends in with an unvoiced consonant, the d changes to t.
it is to easy if the word is finishid by one of these (f s t k ç ş h p ) we shuld use - ta or te- and if the last vowel is one of ( a - I - o - u ) we use ta withother vowels use te
I hope is be clear
if the word is finishid by one of these (f s t k ç ş h p ) we use - ta or te
(f s t k ç ş h p ) ıs sert harflar
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))