Site Feedback

I don't like war

Since always, always did not disappear in the world war. I don't like war, because it brought disaster, destroy the harmony. Regarding the diaoyu islands, disputed. This regret never forget the history of the nanjing massacre, Japanese persecution in China, never stop. I don't like to smoke, but more don't like China still in the era of the oppressed. Pattern to break, and China will eventually progress.

Friends from all over the world, may our point of view is different, but, I think, we don't want to see the war.

Share:

Comments

I don't either. I find it quite dumb.

War doesn't solve much about anything, except blood shed and no peace whatsoever.

War just causes destruction and in the long run, its just a waste of time and money.

Anyways, this is only my view point in war... 

Yes,I agreed to your point,and  thanks  for  your  point, Should do more meaningful things in life

Until now I don't manage to understand the reasons of wars...Afganistan - Iraq - Corea del Nord (maybe) are only some examples.....Nobody want the war except the bigs of the world......
The war bring only disasters and many deaths 

Dear Thread Starter:

I am a very old man (76), so I remember reading about the great suffering of the Chinese people when their country was invaded by European nations and by a neighbor in the 19th and 20th centuries.

I think that you young Chinese are very lucky. Since 1945, there have been no foreign invasions of China. Now that China is strong, no other country will ever invade your country again.

I am 99.99% sure that there will be NO war with your neighbor over the Diaoyu islands. I am confident that the leaders of your country and of your neighbor realize that war would be absolutely crazy.

Let's not forget that there were two world wars in the last century (1914 - 1918 and 1939 -1945). Millions and millions of people were killed and millions and millions suffered horribly. Young Europeans now live in a Europe where war is now almost impossible.

Hopefully, someday, war will also become impossible in other parts of the world.

P.S. I agree with you: the Nanking (Nanjing) incident was horrible beyond words. Someday, I hope the new generations in your neighbor will apologize.

Add a comment