Translate this from korean to english ^^
고맙긴요ㅎㅎ 이쁘세요 인기 많으시겠어요^^ㅎ
부모님중에 어느분이 한국분이세요?
Can't understand what he means by this. -.-
Well... I know that the ㅎㅎ stuff = 'lol' or 'hahaha'
이쁘다 means lovely or cute
in this sentence you have 이쁘세요 which I assume means basically the same thing except in formal format since you have seyo in the end.
Other then that I have NO idea :p
Thanks (the spelling looks little weird though. I think it should be 고맙군요... IDK since I'm not native Korea)
You're pretty, I bet you're famous. One of your parents is Korean? (Who's Korean among you're parents?)
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español