Translate this from korean to english ^^
고맙긴요ㅎㅎ 이쁘세요 인기 많으시겠어요^^ㅎ
부모님중에 어느분이 한국분이세요?
Can't understand what he means by this. -.-
Well... I know that the ㅎㅎ stuff = 'lol' or 'hahaha'
이쁘다 means lovely or cute
in this sentence you have 이쁘세요 which I assume means basically the same thing except in formal format since you have seyo in the end.
Other then that I have NO idea :p
Thanks (the spelling looks little weird though. I think it should be 고맙군요... IDK since I'm not native Korea)
You're pretty, I bet you're famous. One of your parents is Korean? (Who's Korean among you're parents?)
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?