Translate this from korean to english ^^
고맙긴요ㅎㅎ 이쁘세요 인기 많으시겠어요^^ㅎ
부모님중에 어느분이 한국분이세요?
Can't understand what he means by this. -.-
Well... I know that the ㅎㅎ stuff = 'lol' or 'hahaha'
이쁘다 means lovely or cute
in this sentence you have 이쁘세요 which I assume means basically the same thing except in formal format since you have seyo in the end.
Other then that I have NO idea :p
Thanks (the spelling looks little weird though. I think it should be 고맙군요... IDK since I'm not native Korea)
You're pretty, I bet you're famous. One of your parents is Korean? (Who's Korean among you're parents?)
- What is your favorite pet?
- Do you know any good video teaching French alphabet & pronunciation?
- I'm looking for a Mandarin teacher here who also speaks "music".
- Russian Music
- Film italiani
- Imperfective and Perfective Aspects in Russian
- Difference between Just and Only
- Una duda acerca de una frase
- Learning Article : Russian Stress: The Guide
- Learning Article : 5 Weird Russian Phrases You'll Love