Translate this from korean to english ^^
고맙긴요ㅎㅎ 이쁘세요 인기 많으시겠어요^^ㅎ
부모님중에 어느분이 한국분이세요?
Can't understand what he means by this. -.-
Well... I know that the ㅎㅎ stuff = 'lol' or 'hahaha'
이쁘다 means lovely or cute
in this sentence you have 이쁘세요 which I assume means basically the same thing except in formal format since you have seyo in the end.
Other then that I have NO idea :p
Thanks (the spelling looks little weird though. I think it should be 고맙군요... IDK since I'm not native Korea)
You're pretty, I bet you're famous. One of your parents is Korean? (Who's Korean among you're parents?)
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^
- Aprender Ingles e Ensinar Portugues in the SKYPE or WHATS APP
- what was the most novl you liked ? do you prefer to read or watch the novel as a movie ?
- ¿Qué programas de tele (españoles) debo ver?
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?