Site Feedback

What is Love .?

Share you  opinoin 

Share:

Comments

love- for other people this feeling displayed in a different.

... willingness to change yourself.

YES DEAR  BUT I AM WHAT BEHIND LOVE  WHY ITS HAPPENING 

love is one word that means two things. love is to GIVE and CARE..

L--Loyal

O--Observant

V--Valiant

E--Enjoyment

love is a battlefield

thank you so much for   shareing your own comments 

Love is patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand on its own way. It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly notice even when others do it wrong. It never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever truth wins. If you love someone u will be loyal to him/her no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him/her, always expect the best of him/her and always stand ur ground in defending him/her.

We love because we choose to love and we give oppurtunities to love others and be loved.

I agree 100% with Dutzy Doris. Many people think that love is also jelausy but I consider it's more related with possesion feeling or internal insecurities. If you love someone and trust on him/her you will not feel jelaous because you believe that you and the other person are part of one thing and as Dutzy Doris says you will always expect the best of her/him. Sure that the ideal of love is not selfish because you are giving yourself to others and this is possible just trhough this feeling. Love should make you feel that you are raising your soul and all yourself, something that is making you a better human being.

LOVE is great feeling make you see every thing good and nothing wrong.

Add a comment