How to improve spoken English?
I think this must be the most important thing for people who is learning English as second language. Most of us can write English well ,but can't communicate with no-native English speaker face to face.We afraid they can't understand us ,due to our accent or we can't express ourselves well ,we always struggle for some little words to discrible what we want to say.
Plz take some time to write down here what do you think how we can improve spoken English ,or share with us your excellent experience.Thanks for you contribution in advance.
it s so simple . İf you want to improve it you have to speak speaking is the key. ı guess you should known this but just asked to be asked.
I agree with all above. I think it is also helpfull to record your voice and maybe you can get feedback by yourself or another who is fluent in english.
Maybe you can use http://www.dailystep.com to improve your spoken language .
Thanks for you all .Your adivce inspired me and let me know why my English is not improved with my day by day effort , it stay in a low level for a long time.
Oksana,I can't thank you enough. You are my lucky star.It's very happy meeting you here. I can't agree you more ,we should learn with ears, not eyes. it's exactly what I need.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?