I've run into a very funny website called "Awesomely Awkward iPhone Autocorrects" this evening.
I didn't know that function of iPhone because I am not using a cell phone in English.
From that website, I picked up some slang that seemed to be used in Internet chatting or in text message, such as lol, lmao, and emoticons like ; ) :) (-)_(-) .
Do you use those Internet slangs or emoticons? What do you think about using them?
And what do you feel when someone uses them to you? Is that too rude?
If you know some SAFER words to use, please share them.
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition