I've run into a very funny website called "Awesomely Awkward iPhone Autocorrects" this evening.
I didn't know that function of iPhone because I am not using a cell phone in English.
From that website, I picked up some slang that seemed to be used in Internet chatting or in text message, such as lol, lmao, and emoticons like ; ) :) (-)_(-) .
Do you use those Internet slangs or emoticons? What do you think about using them?
And what do you feel when someone uses them to you? Is that too rude?
If you know some SAFER words to use, please share them.
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français