I've run into a very funny website called "Awesomely Awkward iPhone Autocorrects" this evening.
I didn't know that function of iPhone because I am not using a cell phone in English.
From that website, I picked up some slang that seemed to be used in Internet chatting or in text message, such as lol, lmao, and emoticons like ; ) :) (-)_(-) .
Do you use those Internet slangs or emoticons? What do you think about using them?
And what do you feel when someone uses them to you? Is that too rude?
If you know some SAFER words to use, please share them.
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?