I've run into a very funny website called "Awesomely Awkward iPhone Autocorrects" this evening.
I didn't know that function of iPhone because I am not using a cell phone in English.
From that website, I picked up some slang that seemed to be used in Internet chatting or in text message, such as lol, lmao, and emoticons like ; ) :) (-)_(-) .
Do you use those Internet slangs or emoticons? What do you think about using them?
And what do you feel when someone uses them to you? Is that too rude?
If you know some SAFER words to use, please share them.
- making some friends who speak English very well
- War can be or not a solution
- Do you think that girls have temperament is important?
- i wonder what's your view about ISIS
- Instagram :)
- anyone can help me with verbs SPEAK TALK TELL SAY
- je veux apprendre espagnol
- comment parler espagnol
- And people wonder why learning English can be difficult
- Как зародился Ваш интерес к изучению языка?