I've run into a very funny website called "Awesomely Awkward iPhone Autocorrects" this evening.
I didn't know that function of iPhone because I am not using a cell phone in English.
From that website, I picked up some slang that seemed to be used in Internet chatting or in text message, such as lol, lmao, and emoticons like ; ) :) (-)_(-) .
Do you use those Internet slangs or emoticons? What do you think about using them?
And what do you feel when someone uses them to you? Is that too rude?
If you know some SAFER words to use, please share them.
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- Japanese language partners