How to learn Swedish?
As a beginner,how to learn Swedish?
Please give me some advice,thank you.
For me, in every new language I want to learn I try to learn as many verbs as possible in the first place. This is veeery simple in swedish, cuz they are all the same and DON'T depend om the person :) Feel free to ask me If you want my help. :) Cheers!
One thing I love using is wikipedia.com. You can read about most books, video games, movies or whatever that you already know about and use one of the links on the website to read it in another language. You get used to the grammatical forms when you read enough. It's great.
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语
- Is there someone who want a friend speking Chinese ? If you can speak fluent English, connect me
- Biggest mistake !There is no apostrophe in german/Deutsch!
- Helleo,there is China.if you want to learn Chinese，come～
- Buscando un amigo
- looking for en English teacher
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية