How to learn Swedish?
As a beginner,how to learn Swedish?
Please give me some advice,thank you.
For me, in every new language I want to learn I try to learn as many verbs as possible in the first place. This is veeery simple in swedish, cuz they are all the same and DON'T depend om the person :) Feel free to ask me If you want my help. :) Cheers!
One thing I love using is wikipedia.com. You can read about most books, video games, movies or whatever that you already know about and use one of the links on the website to read it in another language. You get used to the grammatical forms when you read enough. It's great.
- coming weekend !
- Same Day Text Loans @http://www.click2textloans.co.uk | Text Loans No Brokers
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films