How to learn Swedish?
As a beginner,how to learn Swedish?
Please give me some advice,thank you.
For me, in every new language I want to learn I try to learn as many verbs as possible in the first place. This is veeery simple in swedish, cuz they are all the same and DON'T depend om the person :) Feel free to ask me If you want my help. :) Cheers!
One thing I love using is wikipedia.com. You can read about most books, video games, movies or whatever that you already know about and use one of the links on the website to read it in another language. You get used to the grammatical forms when you read enough. It's great.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?