Kalimera, greek question
A new question for you guys to answer if you are intrested in Greece...
What do you think about the greek economic and why?
I like Greece. I think Greek language is so beautiful as difficult. Can you answer 2-3 my questions about Greece and Greek?
1) I wanna know meanning of this names: Περσεύς & Ὠρίων (names of heroes from Greek mythology. I want to know theirs meanings)
2) What historical places you recommend to visit?
1) Περσεύς means : Ravager . for more information you may look here: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=pe%2Frqw&la=greek&can=pe%2Frqw0
and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
Ωρίων: maybe it means "heavens light". Scholars are not sure about the etymology of the name, so I cannot say much. for more information : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Orion
2) If you're interested in ancient Greek history , I think that the cities of Athens , Delphi and the island of Crete are a good choice for you to start.
As far as concerns Greek economy, I think it is a huge subject to discuss here.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?