Kalimera, greek question
A new question for you guys to answer if you are intrested in Greece...
What do you think about the greek economic and why?
I like Greece. I think Greek language is so beautiful as difficult. Can you answer 2-3 my questions about Greece and Greek?
1) I wanna know meanning of this names: Περσεύς & Ὠρίων (names of heroes from Greek mythology. I want to know theirs meanings)
2) What historical places you recommend to visit?
1) Περσεύς means : Ravager . for more information you may look here: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=pe%2Frqw&la=greek&can=pe%2Frqw0
and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus
Ωρίων: maybe it means "heavens light". Scholars are not sure about the etymology of the name, so I cannot say much. for more information : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Orion
2) If you're interested in ancient Greek history , I think that the cities of Athens , Delphi and the island of Crete are a good choice for you to start.
As far as concerns Greek economy, I think it is a huge subject to discuss here.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I really need someone who helps me with my inglish
- Adjectif attribut du sujet - cours
- Anime! ^-^
- Accord de l'adjectif - particularité - cours
- Hi, i need to practice my english with someone
- Ghost members
- The Google Game : )
- What do you know about Saudi Arabia
- Portuguese Vs English