I am starting soon with Japanese what do you advice me for that?
After learning some Chinese, and understanding their system of writing and the language, I would like to start with Japanese "inshaAllah". Actually, I have no idea how I could start with, but I do know some words like : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N6nDR0VqlL
I'll be grateful if you help me to learn Japanese for a while. I am a native speaker in Arabic, I speak French and English. Therefore, I don't think I am able to teach these language expect my Arabic.
I am available every Friday, Sandy, and Saturday.
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind