I am starting soon with Japanese what do you advice me for that?
After learning some Chinese, and understanding their system of writing and the language, I would like to start with Japanese "inshaAllah". Actually, I have no idea how I could start with, but I do know some words like : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N6nDR0VqlL
I'll be grateful if you help me to learn Japanese for a while. I am a native speaker in Arabic, I speak French and English. Therefore, I don't think I am able to teach these language expect my Arabic.
I am available every Friday, Sandy, and Saturday.
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).