I am starting soon with Japanese what do you advice me for that?
After learning some Chinese, and understanding their system of writing and the language, I would like to start with Japanese "inshaAllah". Actually, I have no idea how I could start with, but I do know some words like : http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N6nDR0VqlL
I'll be grateful if you help me to learn Japanese for a while. I am a native speaker in Arabic, I speak French and English. Therefore, I don't think I am able to teach these language expect my Arabic.
I am available every Friday, Sandy, and Saturday.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?