Why I hate the phrase "а successful person".
It looks like the world is crazy about the idea of being a successful person. What does it mean?
I can understand what it is when it concerns some business, project, plans, goals or something like that. But how can I use the same approach to a person? Or how can I say this about myself? The only thing that I can say is that sometimes I am successful in a particular area or in a particular business, i.e. I managed to do or change something inside or outside so that for example, people around and I became happier, the enviroment became cleaner, etc, etc. Next time I failed to do like this, or I thought I did, but later it turned out to be a mistake or it had an opposite effect. Sometimes I learn from my negative experience, sometimes I do not. Life is a process, a gift, a miracle, not a competition with the award which has a title I AM A SUCCESSFUL PERSON, THANK GOD.
i like that
It's an instinct to gather around the lucky ones. For example, if you are a lucky hunter, you will suddenly discover you have a lot of friends who want a share of your game. People who do not follow this instinct may tend to understand the term 'successful' too literally in this context.
- Have you ever been to Morocco?
- Cost of living in anglophone countries
- Please give me some suggestion and recommendations
- what is your the biggest event in your life ?
- Is anyone watching Wimbledon?
- What would happen if Pinocchio says that her nose will grow now?
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?