Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

I need an english equivalent

what is the darkening or change of color in electroplates called??

Thank you in advance



No comment given.

Add a comment