You suggestions - the best international language?
In today's world, English has silently taken the place of the international language. However, other cross-cultural languages exist, too. For example, Spanish is spoken in many parts of the globe. Russian is spoken across the CIS countries. Chinese is spoken by most inhabitants of China although they also retain their national languages. So what is your opinion about the best international language ever. Sort of if we had to start from scratch? Which language would you choose?
No comment given.
- Who knows AIESEC?
- How knows AIESEC?
- Is English convenient in Japan?
- Spaced repetition software (SRS)
- Help me! Please!
- wie kann man eine Sprache flüßig lernen?
- How to overcome the fear before fighting?
- Мне нужен перевод, я не могу понять смысл