You suggestions - the best international language?
In today's world, English has silently taken the place of the international language. However, other cross-cultural languages exist, too. For example, Spanish is spoken in many parts of the globe. Russian is spoken across the CIS countries. Chinese is spoken by most inhabitants of China although they also retain their national languages. So what is your opinion about the best international language ever. Sort of if we had to start from scratch? Which language would you choose?
No comment given.
- What do you think about your country?
- I want to be fluent in English linguistic.
- Let's give me a Presentation
- Loosing motivation
- Do you think of racism in Japan, what can be done about it.
- Polyglot group is booming!
- about "Opera"
- Các bạn có thích nghe nhạc Viêt Nam không? - Do you like Vietnamese songs?
- Skype Conversations!
- Irish Chatroom