"that" or "this"
I was wondering... when we can say "that" or "this" and what is the difference please ^^ ?
Oh ok ^^ thank you Ivan!
It works for space and for time as well: this (near) / that (somehow far)
you use this when someone or something is near to you and the plural is these
you use that when someone or something is far away from you,and the plural is those.
eg:This is a robot.
These are robots.
That is my jacket.
Those are their bags.
Thanks to eveyone for your answers ^^
- You are beautiful? Are you handsome? What is beauty? What is handsome?
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................
- written sentence structure.
- apps for those who are just started learning Japanese. (apps para los que recién están aprendiendo japonés)
- I Want to talk with you.
- Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English