"that" or "this"
I was wondering... when we can say "that" or "this" and what is the difference please ^^ ?
Oh ok ^^ thank you Ivan!
It works for space and for time as well: this (near) / that (somehow far)
you use this when someone or something is near to you and the plural is these
you use that when someone or something is far away from you,and the plural is those.
eg:This is a robot.
These are robots.
That is my jacket.
Those are their bags.
Thanks to eveyone for your answers ^^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange
- una personaje de dibujo
- ¿Dónde están mis amigos españoles ？
- help me,and correct my mistakes if i have
- The new Dragon Ball series
- wanna learn English for free?
- How do you like Man vs Wild?