"that" or "this"
I was wondering... when we can say "that" or "this" and what is the difference please ^^ ?
Oh ok ^^ thank you Ivan!
It works for space and for time as well: this (near) / that (somehow far)
you use this when someone or something is near to you and the plural is these
you use that when someone or something is far away from you,and the plural is those.
eg:This is a robot.
These are robots.
That is my jacket.
Those are their bags.
Thanks to eveyone for your answers ^^
- Book or Film
- Hope you are doing very well.
- confusion about something
- How did you know italki
- English Learning
- Looking for English native
- My poor Russian
- How do you edit your own entry on italki?
- Japanese read aloud request.
- How do you write an essay in English?