To feel way better.
People often use "to feel way better". Is it informal? Or would you use this expression for formal conversation as well?
What sounds better to native speakers: far/much/way?
What is the difference?
Do you use "way" only with "better"? Or there are some similar constructions with "way" and something else?
No comment given.
- grammar question , which correct ??
- What do you use?
- Sesotho help
- So many people on this website, but very few language partners.. what do you think?
- at early stage or at an early stage !?? grammar question
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.