To feel way better.
People often use "to feel way better". Is it informal? Or would you use this expression for formal conversation as well?
What sounds better to native speakers: far/much/way?
What is the difference?
Do you use "way" only with "better"? Or there are some similar constructions with "way" and something else?
No comment given.
- I am looking for English/British friends for language exchange. Could you help me?
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent