To feel way better.
People often use "to feel way better". Is it informal? Or would you use this expression for formal conversation as well?
What sounds better to native speakers: far/much/way?
What is the difference?
Do you use "way" only with "better"? Or there are some similar constructions with "way" and something else?
No comment given.
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.