To feel way better.
People often use "to feel way better". Is it informal? Or would you use this expression for formal conversation as well?
What sounds better to native speakers: far/much/way?
What is the difference?
Do you use "way" only with "better"? Or there are some similar constructions with "way" and something else?
No comment given.
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English