american pronunciation or British pronunciation
i cant decide which one i should learn.what is your openion?
If you think you might have dealings with Americans, learn American pronunciation. If you think you might have dealings with the English, learn British pronunciation. If you don't know whom you might have to talk to, choose the one whose sound you prefer.
I am from California; we can understand British pronounciation's perfectly.
It doesnt matter which pronounciation you pick since both America and Britain will understand you perfectly. The biggest difference between American and British English is not the pronounciation but rather the words we use. We use the same word for the most part but some of the words do not have the same meaning.
thanks Neil and Quang Tran.
- <<★>>╋⊙▶＼＼ OWE82.COM ＼＼◀⊙╋╬ƹ̴ӂ̴ʒ╬인터넷카지노
- 블랙잭카지노＼＼『 ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ 』 ＼＼블랙잭카지노
- 실시간카지노╰╮╰╮ ＥＷＳ７３.ｃｏｍ ╰╮╰╮실시간카지노
- 아시아카지노╰╮╰╮ ＥＷＳ７３.ｃｏｍ ╰╮╰╮아시아카지노
- 마카오카지노✇<★【 EWS73.COM 】★>✇마카오카지노
- 와와카지노♯<★【 EWS73.COM 】★>♯와와카지노
- Exchange help English & Arabic
- What's my feeling ???