american pronunciation or British pronunciation
i cant decide which one i should learn.what is your openion?
If you think you might have dealings with Americans, learn American pronunciation. If you think you might have dealings with the English, learn British pronunciation. If you don't know whom you might have to talk to, choose the one whose sound you prefer.
I am from California; we can understand British pronounciation's perfectly.
It doesnt matter which pronounciation you pick since both America and Britain will understand you perfectly. The biggest difference between American and British English is not the pronounciation but rather the words we use. We use the same word for the most part but some of the words do not have the same meaning.
thanks Neil and Quang Tran.
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!