american pronunciation or British pronunciation
i cant decide which one i should learn.what is your openion?
If you think you might have dealings with Americans, learn American pronunciation. If you think you might have dealings with the English, learn British pronunciation. If you don't know whom you might have to talk to, choose the one whose sound you prefer.
I am from California; we can understand British pronounciation's perfectly.
It doesnt matter which pronounciation you pick since both America and Britain will understand you perfectly. The biggest difference between American and British English is not the pronounciation but rather the words we use. We use the same word for the most part but some of the words do not have the same meaning.
thanks Neil and Quang Tran.
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma