american pronunciation or British pronunciation
i cant decide which one i should learn.what is your openion?
If you think you might have dealings with Americans, learn American pronunciation. If you think you might have dealings with the English, learn British pronunciation. If you don't know whom you might have to talk to, choose the one whose sound you prefer.
I am from California; we can understand British pronounciation's perfectly.
It doesnt matter which pronounciation you pick since both America and Britain will understand you perfectly. The biggest difference between American and British English is not the pronounciation but rather the words we use. We use the same word for the most part but some of the words do not have the same meaning.
thanks Neil and Quang Tran.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?