american pronunciation or British pronunciation
i cant decide which one i should learn.what is your openion?
If you think you might have dealings with Americans, learn American pronunciation. If you think you might have dealings with the English, learn British pronunciation. If you don't know whom you might have to talk to, choose the one whose sound you prefer.
I am from California; we can understand British pronounciation's perfectly.
It doesnt matter which pronounciation you pick since both America and Britain will understand you perfectly. The biggest difference between American and British English is not the pronounciation but rather the words we use. We use the same word for the most part but some of the words do not have the same meaning.
thanks Neil and Quang Tran.
- black friday!!!
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras