do you know some interesting Chinese words?
some new words on website.
1."长姿势了"(Pinyin: zhang zi shi le, in English: gained postures).
the original word is "长知识了"(Pinyin: zhang zhi shi le).
it means you gained some new knowledges.
2."捉鸡"(Pinyin: zhuo ji, in English: catch the chicken).
the original word is "着急"(Pinyin" zhao ji).
means you get anxious, nervous, etc..
there is a joke about "捉鸡":
A:Your intelligence is a weasel.
B:How to say?
A:Catch the chicken.
(A.你的智力是黄鼠狼。 Pinyin: ni de zhi li shi huang shu lang.
B.怎么说...？ Pinyin: zen me shuo...?
A.捉鸡... Pinyin: zhuo ji...)
- apprendre le français
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- How to prepare for SAT
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?