do you know some interesting Chinese words?
some new words on website.
1."长姿势了"(Pinyin: zhang zi shi le, in English: gained postures).
the original word is "长知识了"(Pinyin: zhang zhi shi le).
it means you gained some new knowledges.
2."捉鸡"(Pinyin: zhuo ji, in English: catch the chicken).
the original word is "着急"(Pinyin" zhao ji).
means you get anxious, nervous, etc..
there is a joke about "捉鸡":
A:Your intelligence is a weasel.
B:How to say?
A:Catch the chicken.
(A.你的智力是黄鼠狼。 Pinyin: ni de zhi li shi huang shu lang.
B.怎么说...？ Pinyin: zen me shuo...?
A.捉鸡... Pinyin: zhuo ji...)
- آيلتس أكاديمك
- Kan noen anbefale meg norsk folkemusikk?
- What's difficulty you meet in studying Russian ?
- Do you like playing football?
- Job interview
- Will it be too late to discover your dreams in 30s?
- Danish books. #(for danish people)
- What are the culture shocks you have experienced in China?
- BOOK AND LANGUAGE
- Tell the Difference