What do you think about it?
Do you think Meiko is a boy’s name?Do you have some good names for a girl?
Erisha, It is largely used in the Indian language and its origin is Sanskrit.The name is of the meaning "speech".
Meiko is a name not heard of in English; sounds like a Japanese name.
A good name for a girl would be Susan, Ashley, Anny, Michelle, and Brianna.
There are many more but its too much haha. If you want a name that people wont have trouble pronouncing just pick a name from a tv or movie character uses.
I'm never encounter with it's name and about girl name can tell Alice i like more
Meiko does sound like a boys name for some reason. What about Meika?
Thank you .My friends!
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition