What do you think about it?
Do you think Meiko is a boy’s name?Do you have some good names for a girl?
Erisha, It is largely used in the Indian language and its origin is Sanskrit.The name is of the meaning "speech".
Meiko is a name not heard of in English; sounds like a Japanese name.
A good name for a girl would be Susan, Ashley, Anny, Michelle, and Brianna.
There are many more but its too much haha. If you want a name that people wont have trouble pronouncing just pick a name from a tv or movie character uses.
I'm never encounter with it's name and about girl name can tell Alice i like more
Meiko does sound like a boys name for some reason. What about Meika?
Thank you .My friends!
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )