What do you think about it?
Do you think Meiko is a boy’s name?Do you have some good names for a girl?
Erisha, It is largely used in the Indian language and its origin is Sanskrit.The name is of the meaning "speech".
Meiko is a name not heard of in English; sounds like a Japanese name.
A good name for a girl would be Susan, Ashley, Anny, Michelle, and Brianna.
There are many more but its too much haha. If you want a name that people wont have trouble pronouncing just pick a name from a tv or movie character uses.
I'm never encounter with it's name and about girl name can tell Alice i like more
Meiko does sound like a boys name for some reason. What about Meika?
Thank you .My friends!
- Don`t be shy !
- How motivated are you to learn a new language ?
- Share a tradition of your country!
- Help with english
- Have you ever meet with anyone on this website
- Sud America
- Whatsapp Group
- اريد محادثات صوتيه
- Whats App group! (spanish, english)
- Do you want to join Whats App group? (English, Spanish)