What do you think about it?
Do you think Meiko is a boy’s name?Do you have some good names for a girl?
Erisha, It is largely used in the Indian language and its origin is Sanskrit.The name is of the meaning "speech".
Meiko is a name not heard of in English; sounds like a Japanese name.
A good name for a girl would be Susan, Ashley, Anny, Michelle, and Brianna.
There are many more but its too much haha. If you want a name that people wont have trouble pronouncing just pick a name from a tv or movie character uses.
I'm never encounter with it's name and about girl name can tell Alice i like more
Meiko does sound like a boys name for some reason. What about Meika?
Thank you .My friends!
- I want speak English
- Teaching English
- English Language
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places