What do you think about it?
Do you think Meiko is a boy’s name?Do you have some good names for a girl?
Erisha, It is largely used in the Indian language and its origin is Sanskrit.The name is of the meaning "speech".
Meiko is a name not heard of in English; sounds like a Japanese name.
A good name for a girl would be Susan, Ashley, Anny, Michelle, and Brianna.
There are many more but its too much haha. If you want a name that people wont have trouble pronouncing just pick a name from a tv or movie character uses.
I'm never encounter with it's name and about girl name can tell Alice i like more
Meiko does sound like a boys name for some reason. What about Meika?
Thank you .My friends!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future