Do you like facebook or you consider it wasting time?
But that's only my point of view.
I don't answer to anyone about my time spent on FB, which I don't consider useless or wasted. My time is my own! Ha!
i use facebook to chat with my foreign friends,i almost like the qq in China,i think it's ok
Facebook is just convenient! I wouldn't call it a waste of time but a distraction sometimes: ) I think for it to be a waste of time you should expect to gain something out of it. For most people, it is just for socialising and leisure.
I am not a very active user myself though I check what my friends up to all the time and use FB message instead of emails.
It's a good place for people to express themselves when they have nothing to say.
Facebook, Yesterday, I just register a facebook account for commulicating with other guys over the world. In my point, it is good for making friends.
either me I wouldnt call it wasting time,cause i communicate with my friends and also my family
I don't like facebook. Personally, I think that facebook is a trap for the unwary, mainly the younger. Instead of they study more or spend time with their family, they prefer to waste time sending useless messages for their "friends".
Actually, I've better things to do than to waste time sending messages on facebook.
All social networks can be useful but at the same time is necessary not abuse too much
I like it a lot !
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- forever english
- who can help me in syntax pleaseplease
- Finding japanese friends to speak in Japanese ou English.
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?