Is there any Buddhist who can answer my questions?
Generally speaking, only when one who is in the body of a human being , he or she is able to practice, practicing to become a Buddha, and the life in the form of other animals cannot practice...
However, in some stories, there exist some kinds of soul, for example, the snake or the spider, that practice into the human body.
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?