What is your comment?
There is a saying, people always pursue the thing that we didn't get, and ignore the thing that we already got.
Do you agree with that? What is your comment?
Yes, I agree.
There is this saying:
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."
(That is, the grass often SEEMS greener, but it often is not. Let's say that we regularly eat at restaurant X and are very satisified with the food. But we hear that restaurant Y's food is better, so we go there. We may discover that it is not.)
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese