What is your comment?
There is a saying, people always pursue the thing that we didn't get, and ignore the thing that we already got.
Do you agree with that? What is your comment?
Yes, I agree.
There is this saying:
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."
(That is, the grass often SEEMS greener, but it often is not. Let's say that we regularly eat at restaurant X and are very satisified with the food. But we hear that restaurant Y's food is better, so we go there. We may discover that it is not.)
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading
- 中国人们，你有没有去了印尼泗水的 Pasar Atom？
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?