What is your comment?
There is a saying, people always pursue the thing that we didn't get, and ignore the thing that we already got.
Do you agree with that? What is your comment?
Yes, I agree.
There is this saying:
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."
(That is, the grass often SEEMS greener, but it often is not. Let's say that we regularly eat at restaurant X and are very satisified with the food. But we hear that restaurant Y's food is better, so we go there. We may discover that it is not.)
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?