What is your comment?
There is a saying, people always pursue the thing that we didn't get, and ignore the thing that we already got.
Do you agree with that? What is your comment?
Yes, I agree.
There is this saying:
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence."
(That is, the grass often SEEMS greener, but it often is not. Let's say that we regularly eat at restaurant X and are very satisified with the food. But we hear that restaurant Y's food is better, so we go there. We may discover that it is not.)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !
- Want to learn English and practice
- Germany Deutschland
- I'm looking for an English language partner and I can help in Arabic
- Looking to learn Russian, I can help you learn English!
- Ich suche für einer Sprachpartner/in um Deutsch zu lernen.
- Redfoo - Where the Sun Goes ft. Stevie Wonder Amazing music