For those learning Saudi dialect, especially if you're into computer games : )
I thought I would share this site with many podcasts that you can listen to help your listening skills.
between us, I like a lot the saudi accent. it's cool accent in Arabic, and also easy for me to speak with native speakers. I was looking to practice my spoken of an accent in arabic, I started with the Egyptian one, but I couldn't speak as them, i always back to the standard hhh. Then, I found someone from saudi arabe, and i notice it's lovely when he speaks in his accent, then i learn from him some words and he learns from me some moroccan :D. Sounds cool. I check the podcasts .
- Aşık Veysel'in bir şarkısı çevirisi
- Learning Article : British Or American English?
- French translation service anyone?
- Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader...
- Let's talk english
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group