For those learning Saudi dialect, especially if you're into computer games : )
I thought I would share this site with many podcasts that you can listen to help your listening skills.
between us, I like a lot the saudi accent. it's cool accent in Arabic, and also easy for me to speak with native speakers. I was looking to practice my spoken of an accent in arabic, I started with the Egyptian one, but I couldn't speak as them, i always back to the standard hhh. Then, I found someone from saudi arabe, and i notice it's lovely when he speaks in his accent, then i learn from him some words and he learns from me some moroccan :D. Sounds cool. I check the podcasts .
- Brits and Nationalism
- لماذا تريد تعلم اللغة العربية
- practicing English
- who has got surprising reunions of former friends or classmates like this?
- how to master english and french at the same time??
- ¿Opinan ustedes que los griegos tenían razón de votar "no"?
- Un site pour discuter des jeux vidéos