For those learning Saudi dialect, especially if you're into computer games : )
I thought I would share this site with many podcasts that you can listen to help your listening skills.
between us, I like a lot the saudi accent. it's cool accent in Arabic, and also easy for me to speak with native speakers. I was looking to practice my spoken of an accent in arabic, I started with the Egyptian one, but I couldn't speak as them, i always back to the standard hhh. Then, I found someone from saudi arabe, and i notice it's lovely when he speaks in his accent, then i learn from him some words and he learns from me some moroccan :D. Sounds cool. I check the podcasts .
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?