Is it possible to rent an appartment in USA being a tourist?
i mean for a couple of months and i mean not hotels
yes, you can! I did that with my boyfriend in New York. We rented an apartment for a month. It was airbnb.com we used. All vacation rentals.. It is reliable. Though I suggest you to view the place in advance, if you have the chance.
I think there are some places designed specifcially for this. They're called "extended stay" apartments or something. I think, I'm not sure. The ones I've seen are not located in cities.
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们