Is it possible to rent an appartment in USA being a tourist?
i mean for a couple of months and i mean not hotels
yes, you can! I did that with my boyfriend in New York. We rented an apartment for a month. It was airbnb.com we used. All vacation rentals.. It is reliable. Though I suggest you to view the place in advance, if you have the chance.
I think there are some places designed specifcially for this. They're called "extended stay" apartments or something. I think, I'm not sure. The ones I've seen are not located in cities.
- My first conversation
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)
- I love "read" or "reading"?
- Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.
- Contact me, if you want to learn Mandalin or Cantonese!
- Ville de Tanger