Is it possible to rent an appartment in USA being a tourist?
i mean for a couple of months and i mean not hotels
yes, you can! I did that with my boyfriend in New York. We rented an apartment for a month. It was airbnb.com we used. All vacation rentals.. It is reliable. Though I suggest you to view the place in advance, if you have the chance.
I think there are some places designed specifcially for this. They're called "extended stay" apartments or something. I think, I'm not sure. The ones I've seen are not located in cities.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom