Is it possible to rent an appartment in USA being a tourist?
i mean for a couple of months and i mean not hotels
yes, you can! I did that with my boyfriend in New York. We rented an apartment for a month. It was airbnb.com we used. All vacation rentals.. It is reliable. Though I suggest you to view the place in advance, if you have the chance.
I think there are some places designed specifcially for this. They're called "extended stay" apartments or something. I think, I'm not sure. The ones I've seen are not located in cities.
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .
- Japanese-English study group?
- Portuguese Class
- חושב בשפה זר
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 1... try it