Site Feedback

Movie 'Untouchables' (2001)

Let's give it a go for this week. I have seen the movie shelved in the supermarkets. Purposely, I did not read any of the synopsises. 

Give me your reviews ;)

This is the link to the cover of the movie for you not to confuse with any other: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1675434/

Thank you, Irma, for the idea ;)

Previously discussed movies, you can find under my discussion tab. Ta

Share:

Comments

I tried to comment here yesterday but I couldn't, I think today finally!

Shaimaa - Now you were really quick to see the movie, I'm very glad, you should try watching it now with English subtitles, I bet you would get more than with those incomplete Arabic subtitles. I will tell you why he was paralyzed, remember when they went gliding (flying)? Philippe had an accident, he fell from a glider and ended up like that, but he was not alone, he was with his wife, who was his daughter's mother. Sadly she died and he ended up like that. Of course this is why Driss was so scared to go gliding like that :D

The woman Driss was living before was his Aunt, like a godmother that helped him come to France  from Sudan and those were children Driss grew up with that also came from Sudan, so he felt like an elder brother to that bunch of kids, of course he wanted to help them to have a better future but one of them was hanging out with Bad Guys, so Driss helped him too.

"Sometimes you have to reach into someone else's world to find out what's missing in your own"

I just really liked this movie, I'm very glad you liked it too Shaimaa.... I hope our dear Katya also liked it too :)))

Ladies, to tell you the truth.... I have just finished to watch 'Untouchables', it was with Kevin Costner, Sean Connery and Robert de Niro. When the torrent gave me the link to the movie I made sure it was a correct one (it was with the correct cover and description), but it wasn't the right movie in the end. :)))) I watched a different one..... :))))))))))))) I need a working link, please.  

Irma and Shaimaa, why did not you tell me that the movie called 'Intouchables'? :) I have found it. 

Shaimaa, you are right, untouchables is the English translation :))

Let's wait for Katya's comments on the movie, I really hope she likes it ;)

Ladies, I have found the movie (thank you 'invisible' but very close to my heart friend :)) I will start watching today :) 

Yes, some of my friends are not seen, but very close to my heart :)

Add a comment