for me the Arabic language is nice language because inside them word it is have feeling
For me, the arabic language is the beautiful one, i don't say that because i am a native speaker on it, but it's really beautiful! every words you say has a sense and has a reason!
I always write articles in arabic, since a long time, and i do write peomes two. I am trying to write other ones in my the moroccan accent inshallah, it will be great to share my accent with the other people.
Indeed. The Arabic language is beautiful, although I do find it hard.
In my opinion Arabic writing looks like painting. Painting with words.
Moreover, I find it fascinating that one word has so many meanings, which I´m not used to as a Swedish speaker.
The challange makes it fun!
- To learn telugu.........
- Emigration als Abentuer oder Alptraum ?
- Do you think appearances/photos play an important role in finding a language partner here?
- hallo ich heiße petya
- Learning a new language when you’re strapped for time.
- INTENSIVE SUMMER COURSE
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?