for me the Arabic language is nice language because inside them word it is have feeling
For me, the arabic language is the beautiful one, i don't say that because i am a native speaker on it, but it's really beautiful! every words you say has a sense and has a reason!
I always write articles in arabic, since a long time, and i do write peomes two. I am trying to write other ones in my the moroccan accent inshallah, it will be great to share my accent with the other people.
Indeed. The Arabic language is beautiful, although I do find it hard.
In my opinion Arabic writing looks like painting. Painting with words.
Moreover, I find it fascinating that one word has so many meanings, which I´m not used to as a Swedish speaker.
The challange makes it fun!
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?