for me the Arabic language is nice language because inside them word it is have feeling
For me, the arabic language is the beautiful one, i don't say that because i am a native speaker on it, but it's really beautiful! every words you say has a sense and has a reason!
I always write articles in arabic, since a long time, and i do write peomes two. I am trying to write other ones in my the moroccan accent inshallah, it will be great to share my accent with the other people.
Indeed. The Arabic language is beautiful, although I do find it hard.
In my opinion Arabic writing looks like painting. Painting with words.
Moreover, I find it fascinating that one word has so many meanings, which I´m not used to as a Swedish speaker.
The challange makes it fun!
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English