The beautiful sentences
Could you tell me some good sentenses you like?
"Man jada wa jada"
who struggle will succes
my mother said to me if you break your leg don't come running to me i found that funny
When my life seems to be harder, I think about this saying:
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
It is a big truth, isn't it?
In italy there is a beatiful sentence i like a lot:
Se il soggetto è zero, l'offesa è nulla.
What does this sentence mean?
If if a person offends you but , according to you , it is a bad or less clever person, the offense is nothing
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?