The beautiful sentences
Could you tell me some good sentenses you like?
"Man jada wa jada"
who struggle will succes
my mother said to me if you break your leg don't come running to me i found that funny
When my life seems to be harder, I think about this saying:
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
It is a big truth, isn't it?
In italy there is a beatiful sentence i like a lot:
Se il soggetto è zero, l'offesa è nulla.
What does this sentence mean?
If if a person offends you but , according to you , it is a bad or less clever person, the offense is nothing
- Reading books
- I am going to give honey.
- If you could create any type of app to help you learn Japanese, what features would it have?
- Does anyone want to join a group Skype for learning Japanese?
- Japanese movies
- How to say i do not like this in English.
- I need your points of view :) please.
- English-Korean Writing Exchange Partner Wanted
- USED TO = SUELO, SOLER
- How to translate "the Golden Rule" into Chinese?