is there someone who speaks spanish and wants to learn tradational chinese(Taiwan)?
hello, i am a native chinese speaker from taiwan and i am learning spanish.
i want to find a partner but it seems that there are few people who want to learn traditional chinese??
si quiere, dame un mensaje, por favor :)
Here you have one.
Traditional characters are much better. haha
I am currently living in Taiwan!!! And I'm looking for spanish students interested on spanish lessons.
type me on chat!
Hi, here you have another one IF you are talking about Mandarin Chinese (excuse my ignorance, but is traditional chinese mandarin chinese???) I`m interested in learning Mandarin Chinese and in exchange I can teach you or help you out with your Spanish :) Click on my name and send me a message, so we can discuss a possible exchange. Best regards, Grace ;)
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry