Which Is better? Master a language before you start to study another one, or study both at the same time
I think is better to Master a language, but I would like to heard your opinions about it. I have only study english, but I would like to learn other languages after I will Master English. If I start to study another language Is it confusing for me?.
Karerosu. Thank you for writing here. I am a perfectionist person so I enjoy to be excellent in a language, but specially in speaking and listening. I spend much time practicing my english skills. I don´t care about scores or marks. I long to be fluent as a native speaker in any language that I learn. I haven´t known a person who was fluent studying two or more languages at the same time. I have known many people who get good scores, but they aren´t fluent enough to speak as a native speaker. Maybe there are an unknown method for me to get fluency in two or more languages at the same time.
- Wie lange braucht mann Deutsch zu lernen?
- British vs American English
- ¿Cómo va vuestro verano?
- Do you know what's an 'au pair girl"?
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners