how can we rise our confidence?
I lost my confidence, last week I fall in entrance exam ........
You mean to increase your self confidence in English? I advise you to read aloud, really loud, until you feel how simple it is to speak, to read... Or, try to listen to an audiobook first, then to imitate it's narrators' speech, paragraph by paragraph.
Don't be so harsh on yourself. Trust me it is OK to fail! I may even say that failing at some point in our lives is quite necessary, because only then we can truly enjoy and appreciate success, and only then we will get up stronger and more determined and experienced.
thank you for your comments.I try a gain to improve my knowledge. but I know writing is one thing and speaking is another things!strees and shame have bad effect on speaking...
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?