If you're in Shanghai, maybe this summer I can be your manderine tutor.
I'm an English major student with fluent maderine (二级甲等manderine certificate) I'd like to help you learn Chinese this summer if you live in Shanghai. BTW, I love teaching kids! Feel free to contact me.
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?