Site Feedback

This is your chance to learn guitar now!

To anyone that play guitar, or are going to n__n

Now, 7 years of hard work has finally paid off. I now dare say that I'm a pretty descent guitarist, so if you want, here's your chance for you to ask me any guitar related questions and I'll answer them as good as I can.
C'mon, here's your big chance...I usually charge 100 swedish krownes an hour for my lessons. :P

Music theory
How to do different chords
Tips about various technuiqe's
On what guitar to buy
Inspirational guitar oriented music
sheet music
How to tune your guitar, and setting your strings correctly
Musical analysation
Rythm
Or general guitar oriented questions

Share:

Comments

How cool you are!

It seems like you fall in love with music

Haha,  thank you

Did you have anything you wanted to ask me?

wow~you seem to be a expert in guitar !~ i began to learn guitar two years ago,but i've grasped the rudiments of it and can only play a couple of songs and solos....i' m really out of practise,but i love it.
i think the most difficult thing is to find a balance of your two hands...and..i have small hands....

Well, if you want help with that I can show you some great tips. if you have webcam or a microphone I'll show you in person. I have big palms and small fingers....there are no one with ideal fingers so everyone create their different style..I would love to show you, miss having pupils on my own. They've grown so much (guitar) that I dont think its neccesary for me to teach them anymore. Sometimes I play with them in stage, and thats a real joy^^ Hope to talk to you soon!

Add a comment