Translation of Love
How do you say "I love you" in your native language?
In Arabic "ana uhibuka" for a man, and "ana uhibuki" for a woman.
In Portuguese language: Eu te amo.
in indonesian = saya cinta kamu
in javanese = kulo tresno slirahmu
- "Anh yêu em" is used by man
- "Em yêu anh" is used to show women's love.
mahal kita in tagalog (philippines)
In spanish Te quiero!
In mainland we say 我爱你
In HK 我中意你 :p
in Kyrgyz "men seni s'uiom"
- Life is life!
- Hi,everyone,I wanna learn English.
- Solo intentalo... Just try
- i want to learn English !!
- It's Friday
- i want student english
- I wanna learn English
- Looking for Language Partner: Japanese / English or Portuguese
- Do you think that daily weather influence your mood?
- Francais contre arabe