Translation of Love
How do you say "I love you" in your native language?
In Arabic "ana uhibuka" for a man, and "ana uhibuki" for a woman.
In Portuguese language: Eu te amo.
in indonesian = saya cinta kamu
in javanese = kulo tresno slirahmu
- "Anh yêu em" is used by man
- "Em yêu anh" is used to show women's love.
mahal kita in tagalog (philippines)
In spanish Te quiero!
In mainland we say 我爱你
In HK 我中意你 :p
in Kyrgyz "men seni s'uiom"
- If you need to start everthing all over again,what methods will you use to adjust your state?
- I want to improve my English, can somebody help me?
- qu est ce que vous pensez de la polygamie ??
- salut tout le monde
- Which word is more naturally?
- Felling nervous
- US friends and others !
- Lets exchange english and japanese on skype
- KOREAN WORDS