Translation of Love
How do you say "I love you" in your native language?
In Arabic "ana uhibuka" for a man, and "ana uhibuki" for a woman.
In Portuguese language: Eu te amo.
in indonesian = saya cinta kamu
in javanese = kulo tresno slirahmu
- "Anh yêu em" is used by man
- "Em yêu anh" is used to show women's love.
mahal kita in tagalog (philippines)
In spanish Te quiero!
In mainland we say 我爱你
In HK 我中意你 :p
in Kyrgyz "men seni s'uiom"
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??