Translation of Love
How do you say "I love you" in your native language?
In Arabic "ana uhibuka" for a man, and "ana uhibuki" for a woman.
in indonesian = saya cinta kamu
in javanese = kulo tresno slirahmu
- "Anh yêu em" is used by man
- "Em yêu anh" is used to show women's love.
mahal kita in tagalog (philippines)
In spanish Te quiero!
In mainland we say 我爱你
In HK 我中意你 :p
in Kyrgyz "men seni s'uiom"
In Italian we say: TI AMO
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?