Translation of Love
How do you say "I love you" in your native language?
In Arabic "ana uhibuka" for a man, and "ana uhibuki" for a woman.
In Portuguese language: Eu te amo.
in indonesian = saya cinta kamu
in javanese = kulo tresno slirahmu
- "Anh yêu em" is used by man
- "Em yêu anh" is used to show women's love.
mahal kita in tagalog (philippines)
In spanish Te quiero!
In mainland we say 我爱你
In HK 我中意你 :p
in Kyrgyz "men seni s'uiom"
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English