How would you describe a flighty person?
the dictionary definition is "Fickle and irresponsible: "you may be seen as too flighty and lightweight for real responsibility"."
For that words use in slang i can it being used in a few ways. First, you can describe a person that flies a lot as a flighty person. Second, someone who travels or moves living locations can be described as flighty. Third, someone who is drunk or mentially unstable because of drugs may be called flighty.
I though have never heard or seen the word flighty being used before in Californian English.
- How to introduce yourself?
- I am looking for a English teacher who is able to teach medicine English
- Is it necessary to learn 26 English letters in Japanese ?
- Good sources to learn arabic (fusha)
- What I can do
- what is your best movie ever?
- what are your favorite songs? please i do not want romantic songs. I prefer to be Islamic
- What is the best first step for learning Croatian from zero(Beginner)?*for teens*
- What are the most important keys of success?