How would you describe a flighty person?
the dictionary definition is "Fickle and irresponsible: "you may be seen as too flighty and lightweight for real responsibility"."
For that words use in slang i can it being used in a few ways. First, you can describe a person that flies a lot as a flighty person. Second, someone who travels or moves living locations can be described as flighty. Third, someone who is drunk or mentially unstable because of drugs may be called flighty.
I though have never heard or seen the word flighty being used before in Californian English.
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.