How would you describe a flighty person?
the dictionary definition is "Fickle and irresponsible: "you may be seen as too flighty and lightweight for real responsibility"."
For that words use in slang i can it being used in a few ways. First, you can describe a person that flies a lot as a flighty person. Second, someone who travels or moves living locations can be described as flighty. Third, someone who is drunk or mentially unstable because of drugs may be called flighty.
I though have never heard or seen the word flighty being used before in Californian English.
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education