How would you describe a flighty person?
the dictionary definition is "Fickle and irresponsible: "you may be seen as too flighty and lightweight for real responsibility"."
For that words use in slang i can it being used in a few ways. First, you can describe a person that flies a lot as a flighty person. Second, someone who travels or moves living locations can be described as flighty. Third, someone who is drunk or mentially unstable because of drugs may be called flighty.
I though have never heard or seen the word flighty being used before in Californian English.
- Looking for someone to review my personal statement
- Convocatoria para hispanohablantes: Te ofrecemos clases en vivo gratuitas de inglés por tu opinión
- Grammar correctnesss
- ¿Es importante aprender diferentes idiomas al nativo?
- Учим русский. Aprende ruso.
- Avez-vous réussi à trouver un(e) partenaire ici?
- Speaking with someone of my own country
- Le mie vacanze
- Compartir la cultura : musicà/cansion
- Is there a website or an app that test my English and based on the test gives me lessons at my level?