How would you describe a flighty person?
the dictionary definition is "Fickle and irresponsible: "you may be seen as too flighty and lightweight for real responsibility"."
For that words use in slang i can it being used in a few ways. First, you can describe a person that flies a lot as a flighty person. Second, someone who travels or moves living locations can be described as flighty. Third, someone who is drunk or mentially unstable because of drugs may be called flighty.
I though have never heard or seen the word flighty being used before in Californian English.
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们