Barashada Af Somaliga halkan
For the practice of the Somali langauge.
How to give a simple statement: waa + noun
Waa buug it is a book
Waa shimbir it is a bird
Waa nin it is a man
Waa naag it is a woman
You can add an adjective (which comes after the noun)
Waa buug weyn it is a large book
Waa shimbir quruxsan It is a beautiful bird
Waa nin xoog leh it is a strong man
Waa naag dhuuban it is a thin woman
Easy, don't you think?
Can anyone translate this for me, please?
Ugu horayntii madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Federalka Soomaaliya Prof. Xassan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa tacsi tiiraanyo leh u diray ehelkii iyo qabaarbadii uu ka geeriyooday Xildhibaan Mustafe oo kooxo gacan ku dhiiglayaal ah ku dileen magaalada Muqdisho.
Does anyone know the english word for musaabad (feminine)?
... ma aha it is not ...
buug ma aha it is not a book
buug weyn ma aha it is not a large book
shimbir ma aha it is not a bird
nin ma aha it is not a man
naag ma aha it is not a woman
shimbir ma aha, waa fiidmeer it is not a bird, it is a bat
nin ma aha, waa geed it is not a man, it is a tree
guri ma aha, waa warshad it is not a houe, it is a factory
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?