Farsi learning on easypersion is fun
I've learned 47 lessons on easypersion.com, and found it to be interesting. I've learned simple past tense, present perfect tense, simple future tense, past perfect tense. Remembering verbs, however, still seems hardest in mastering the languange. I'll stick onto it -- enjoying learning a word or two a day! :)
من ہم فارسی یاد می گیرم ولی کی ندارم کہ طرف راست رہنمائی بکند۔
من وقتی خواہم کہ بہ کسی در فارسی حرف بزنم، از زبانی اردو یا انگلیسی کلمات را ترجمہ می کنم۔
I'm sorry, Aamir Abbas, that I can hardly recognize what you've written, since I learned Farsi with the help of Latin alphabet.
That's great!Good luck to you!^.^
it really makes me become full of enjoy when i see other people try to learn my mother tongue:)
it would be my pleasure to help you if you had any question related to persian language:)
- Why I can't use Skype
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.