Farsi learning on easypersion is fun
I've learned 47 lessons on easypersion.com, and found it to be interesting. I've learned simple past tense, present perfect tense, simple future tense, past perfect tense. Remembering verbs, however, still seems hardest in mastering the languange. I'll stick onto it -- enjoying learning a word or two a day! :)
من ہم فارسی یاد می گیرم ولی کی ندارم کہ طرف راست رہنمائی بکند۔
من وقتی خواہم کہ بہ کسی در فارسی حرف بزنم، از زبانی اردو یا انگلیسی کلمات را ترجمہ می کنم۔
I'm sorry, Aamir Abbas, that I can hardly recognize what you've written, since I learned Farsi with the help of Latin alphabet.
That's great!Good luck to you!^.^
it really makes me become full of enjoy when i see other people try to learn my mother tongue:)
it would be my pleasure to help you if you had any question related to persian language:)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?
- what was the most scary movie character you ever seen
- Have u watched fast and furious 7?
- Can you help me with me grammar?
- What do you think about dubbing?
- Recording sentences
- Hello from indonesia