Farsi learning on easypersion is fun
I've learned 47 lessons on easypersion.com, and found it to be interesting. I've learned simple past tense, present perfect tense, simple future tense, past perfect tense. Remembering verbs, however, still seems hardest in mastering the languange. I'll stick onto it -- enjoying learning a word or two a day! :)
من ہم فارسی یاد می گیرم ولی کی ندارم کہ طرف راست رہنمائی بکند۔
من وقتی خواہم کہ بہ کسی در فارسی حرف بزنم، از زبانی اردو یا انگلیسی کلمات را ترجمہ می کنم۔
I'm sorry, Aamir Abbas, that I can hardly recognize what you've written, since I learned Farsi with the help of Latin alphabet.
That's great!Good luck to you!^.^
it really makes me become full of enjoy when i see other people try to learn my mother tongue:)
it would be my pleasure to help you if you had any question related to persian language:)
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.