When to change your job?
How do you know when you should change jobs?
it depends on you.
When you feel boring at it or when employeer don't want increase your salary :)
when you feel not comfortable, more stress than happy.
why change jobs
When you hate going to work
I agree with mirambek...
give it up until I cannot insist it any more and cope with it
When the current job brings you more suffering than fullfilment. However, before changing a job, serious consideration is necessory, for no matter what kind of job you take, it definately brings us stress and anxiety. For me, a right attitude towards work is more important.
I think wages and job satisfaction are the most important factors that can make you change your job. However, your boss`s attidude towards you and transportation facilities are also important...
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece
- Tips in egyption colloquial arabic"Day 1"
- PRACTICA EN SKYPE
- The secret of a shy English learner
- ¿habéis visitado España?
- Japanese Beginner Online Learning Group (English Speakers)
- Music saves the world