When to change your job?
How do you know when you should change jobs?
it depends on you.
When you feel boring at it or when employeer don't want increase your salary :)
when you feel not comfortable, more stress than happy.
why change jobs
When you hate going to work
I agree with mirambek...
give it up until I cannot insist it any more and cope with it
When the current job brings you more suffering than fullfilment. However, before changing a job, serious consideration is necessory, for no matter what kind of job you take, it definately brings us stress and anxiety. For me, a right attitude towards work is more important.
I think wages and job satisfaction are the most important factors that can make you change your job. However, your boss`s attidude towards you and transportation facilities are also important...
- coming weekend !
- Same Day Text Loans @http://www.click2textloans.co.uk | Text Loans No Brokers
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films