When to change your job?
How do you know when you should change jobs?
it depends on you.
When you feel boring at it or when employeer don't want increase your salary :)
when you feel not comfortable, more stress than happy.
why change jobs
When you hate going to work
I agree with mirambek...
give it up until I cannot insist it any more and cope with it
When the current job brings you more suffering than fullfilment. However, before changing a job, serious consideration is necessory, for no matter what kind of job you take, it definately brings us stress and anxiety. For me, a right attitude towards work is more important.
I think wages and job satisfaction are the most important factors that can make you change your job. However, your boss`s attidude towards you and transportation facilities are also important...
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española