When to change your job?
How do you know when you should change jobs?
it depends on you.
When you feel boring at it or when employeer don't want increase your salary :)
when you feel not comfortable, more stress than happy.
why change jobs
When you hate going to work
I agree with mirambek...
give it up until I cannot insist it any more and cope with it
When the current job brings you more suffering than fullfilment. However, before changing a job, serious consideration is necessory, for no matter what kind of job you take, it definately brings us stress and anxiety. For me, a right attitude towards work is more important.
I think wages and job satisfaction are the most important factors that can make you change your job. However, your boss`s attidude towards you and transportation facilities are also important...
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages