When you speak in your language do you say the first person I or the second person you?
ブラジル人は「僕はとあなたは」言ってない。( Brazilians doesn't say I and you )
あなたの言語はどうですか？。(what about your language?)(It's right how I said in Japanese?)
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me