When you speak in your language do you say the first person I or the second person you?
ブラジル人は「僕はとあなたは」言ってない。( Brazilians doesn't say I and you )
あなたの言語はどうですか？。(what about your language?)(It's right how I said in Japanese?)
- Melhores livros para aprender Portugues europeo.
- Fuerteventura, Jandía 中国餐馆需要跑堂, 工资优, 包吃住.
- Speaking skills
- I'm learning Italian
- Trasmissione televisiva divertente in Italia?
- DIALOGO A UN BIMBO DI UN ANNO E MEZZO
- WhatsApp Group :)
- Je veux parler anglaise
- Is it really important to learn SWEAR WORDS?
- what is the best way to speak English fluently?