When you speak in your language do you say the first person I or the second person you?
ブラジル人は「僕はとあなたは」言ってない。( Brazilians doesn't say I and you )
あなたの言語はどうですか？。(what about your language?)(It's right how I said in Japanese?)
- What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
- hi all! :D
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?
- Moroccan Darija, Why to learn it?
- ANYBODY WANNA HELP ME?
- Please help me with these questions~
- some videos to learn Arabic
- Are you looking for a native Portuguese speaker? Let me know!