Multilingual help: how do you say Antichthone in your language?
Out of sheer curiosity, I want to find out the word for Antichthones in many other languages. Anitchtones are people living on exactly opposite sides of the world. The opposite sides of the world are known as Antipodes. I know it's Perieco in Spanish. Do you know it in any other language? I think it's amazing such word exists and I want to know it in as many languages as possible!
All feedback will be most appreciated!
Hello I am a spanish native speaker like you, but I didn´t know that word "Perieco" I may say "Una persona que vive en el lado opuesto del mundo" It is a new word for me. Thank you, I learnt something new
- كبف اسجل كمعلم
- How to reset password on iphone system?
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't