Multilingual help: how do you say Antichthone in your language?
Out of sheer curiosity, I want to find out the word for Antichthones in many other languages. Anitchtones are people living on exactly opposite sides of the world. The opposite sides of the world are known as Antipodes. I know it's Perieco in Spanish. Do you know it in any other language? I think it's amazing such word exists and I want to know it in as many languages as possible!
All feedback will be most appreciated!
Hello I am a spanish native speaker like you, but I didn´t know that word "Perieco" I may say "Una persona que vive en el lado opuesto del mundo" It is a new word for me. Thank you, I learnt something new
- Talk about your impression of the summer ？
- Search for language exchange partners
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language