Multilingual help: how do you say Antichthone in your language?
Out of sheer curiosity, I want to find out the word for Antichthones in many other languages. Anitchtones are people living on exactly opposite sides of the world. The opposite sides of the world are known as Antipodes. I know it's Perieco in Spanish. Do you know it in any other language? I think it's amazing such word exists and I want to know it in as many languages as possible!
All feedback will be most appreciated!
Hello I am a spanish native speaker like you, but I didn´t know that word "Perieco" I may say "Una persona que vive en el lado opuesto del mundo" It is a new word for me. Thank you, I learnt something new
- Group WhatsApp.
- Do you think it is proper for your students to call your first time directly?
- help me please find french music
- Understanding the speaker
- как правильно перевести на английский
- We should watch out the words we say to others so that advoid unexpected harm to them.
- Do you use a vocabulary notebook?
- I want talk))
- HELP! Арабский в обмен на русский
- Children and kindergardens