Multilingual help: how do you say Antichthone in your language?
Out of sheer curiosity, I want to find out the word for Antichthones in many other languages. Anitchtones are people living on exactly opposite sides of the world. The opposite sides of the world are known as Antipodes. I know it's Perieco in Spanish. Do you know it in any other language? I think it's amazing such word exists and I want to know it in as many languages as possible!
All feedback will be most appreciated!
Hello I am a spanish native speaker like you, but I didn´t know that word "Perieco" I may say "Una persona que vive en el lado opuesto del mundo" It is a new word for me. Thank you, I learnt something new
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)