[Deleted]
Million dollars

What would you do with a million dollars?  

travel? spend it all? donate? invest? blah blah blah :P

May 17, 2013 4:13 AM
Comments · 27

One million dollar is just enough, maybe, to stop working. You may think it is boring, but I would then quit my job, be rather economical, hence I won't spend it on luxery goods, but never work again. Maybe I would go and live in a country where the costs of living are lower than in the Netherlands, since I do not have to work anymore anyway. But that would be only because, actually, a million dollar is not that much here. I would not leave here for the weather or something. You can only buy a middle sized house for a million dollars here, for example, nothing more.

By the way, do you know that story about a guy that won two times one million? There was a guy sitting in a bar, with a sad face, been crying. The bartender gives him a beer for free, because he feels sorry. He then asks:

"Mister, why are you so sad?"

The man says with a crying voice: "Two weeks ago, I won a million in the state lottery."

"Ah", says the bartender, "But that is no reason to feel sad right?"

The man replies: "No wait the story continues. Last week I won the footbal pool, again one million!".

"What?", the bartender asks surprised, "Man you are fortunate!!"

"Yeah right!!" the sad man answers "But this week.... totally nothing!!!" :(

April 19, 2014

You meant Zimbabwe dollars or..? Kidding :P

In that case, I would donate 10% anonymous to Ukrainian orphans and spend a half of the rest on investment. As to another half part, haven't got any specific plan on it yet :-)

May 17, 2013

I'd help homeless cats and dogs. :)

April 19, 2014

Attend the most prestigious college in the world

April 19, 2014

Hi )) you should 1st don't tell to no one 2nd invest some part 3rd put money in different banks choose them well, 4th do the travel of ur dream, 5th give some money for people you need and for ur parents, 6th work in what you like because if you don't have a good management of  ur money don't matter how much u have u will over without nothing, almost of person who won the "euromilhoes" after 5 years don't have nothing and are in same or worst situation than when was poors...

April 19, 2014
Show more